In the news: Fortune, Yahoo Finance, and MarketWatch
Today, we’re excited to announce that enterprise-ready Fiddler is generally available, and we’ve raised $32 Million in Series B funding. The round was led by Insight Partners with participation from Lightspeed Venture Partners, Lux Capital, Haystack Ventures, Bloomberg Beta, Lockheed Martin Ventures, and The Alexa Fund. We would like to also welcome George Mathew to be on our board of directors. George combines a wealth of operational experience from leading data analytics companies in the past along with a strong investment thesis on the future of AI and Machine Learning in the enterprise.
As part of this, we’re enabling customers everywhere with access to Model Performance Management (MPM) to help them operationalize AI/ML with trust and transparency. As AI decision-making has rapidly expanded into nearly every industry, there is a growing demand for the tools, processes, and understanding needed to deploy machine learning (ML) models responsibly. Compared to traditional software, modern AI systems are so complex that they resemble “black boxes.” Model Performance Management is a centralized control system at the heart of the Machine Learning workflow that tracks and watches model performance at all the stages and closes the ML feedback loop.
It has been 2.5 years since we founded Fiddler, and the journey so far has been incredible. During these years, we’ve worked on building transparency into the end-to-end AI lifecycle with a purpose-built system for monitoring, analyzing, and explaining models. With our mission to build trust into AI, today we're announcing Fiddler’s MPM Platform with the following capabilities:
- A simple client SDK to log model inputs and outputs for monitoring, as well as to ingest model artifacts and configure data transformations needed for explainability.
- Comprehensive ML Monitoring with enterprise-grade scalability to process tens of thousands of events per second and produce aggregated metrics to track data integrity, model drift, and model fairness.
- All-purpose explainable AI to explain a variety of models from simple tabular ML models to complex multimodal deep learning models. Industry-first model analytics for global and cohort analysis and troubleshooting.
- Pluggable service that can be installed both on-premise and on many different cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, and Azure) to monitor and analyze a variety of different Machine Learning and Deep Learning models (Tensorflow, Scikit, PyTorch, ONNX, etc.)
- Robust security and privacy features with certifications that allow Fiddler to meet the stringent demands of Fortune 500 enterprises in financial services, healthcare, and other verticals.
We’re stoked to be working with a great set of tech-forward companies like Brex, 2K Games, Bigabid, and many other Fortune 500 companies. Fiddler is deployed in production for many of these teams and is able to support monitoring and explaining their mission-critical AI/ML models. As we continue our hyper-growth trajectory, we’re expanding both the engineering and business teams and are hiring experts to ensure the Fiddler continues to be the best in its category.
Excited about building trust into AI? We’re hiring! Check out our open positions here.